Beaumont Primary School Vision
The Beaumont family endeavours to create a love of lifelong learning, grow healthy resilient minds and develop aspirational future citizens. Our children will make a difference by leading by example, showing tolerance and compassion within a diverse world and being an active and valuable part of society.
Our strategy is to ensure that:
- Everyone is a leader and leaders at all levels work together in a team to promote the highest standards.
- Our broad and balanced curriculum is curiosity igniting, creative, inclusive and inspiring and produces resilient, enthusiastic learners.
- Our learners are challenged and encouraged to achieve as individuals preparing them for their roles as active citizens in modern Britain.
- Behaviour demonstrates care, co-operation and respect for all through ‘The Three Rights’. These rights are: Everyone at Beaumont has the right learn, be safe and be respected.
- The school is vibrant, supportive and safe.
- Partnership strengthens us as a community.
- Children make good or outstanding progress and we instil aspirational lifelong learning.
- Beaumont is a happy place for all.
Our free communication app allows us to provide parents with instant access to our important messages and up to date school information.
Please contact the school office if you have not received your personal invite.